Investment Ideas for All
Our Search for Hidden Value
We believe that the vast majority of investors are well served by professional wealth managers who can give them appropriate advice. Most traditional well-diversified portfolios are exposed to a number of mainstream asset classes which are expected to provide returns commensurate to the return of the markets they invest in.
We also believe that a number of investors are interested in gaining exposure to non-mainstream investments which usually are not part of their portfolios, but could complement other investments they already hold. Therefore, we focus our efforts in identifying under-researched, potentially undervalued, speculative niche assets.
Our role is to highlight opportunities that otherwise would be overlooked by mainstream investment managers; we do not provide investment advice nor investment research, as investors should empower themselves and decide how to invest their capital in any themes researched and curated by us.
- A rigorous evidence-based process
- Covering fundamental and macroeconomic trends
- Ongoing review of suitability of themes to ensure they remain appropriate in the current market conditions
- It’s not always easy to implement an investment idea
- We consider a range of options that are practical for a small investor
- Our is aim high correlation with a theme
- We do the basic research for you, to make it easy or you to review and choose
- Discovery Assets aims to research select investment ideas and how to access them
- We are a small team of experienced investment professionals, committed to making specialist investment ideas accessible to small investors
- Our membership service also provides performance tracking and ongoing review of investment themes
Some of the best asymmetric investment opportunities around, researched and curated for you.
Important Disclaimer: The data and views provided on this website are for information or educational purposes only. The content is not intended to be a recommendation or solicitation of any kind to buy or sell any asset, instrument, or product, or to adopt any investment idea, strategy, or thesis. Any information provided does not take into account any individual’s knowledge and experience, personal financial circumstances, risk capacity and appetite, or investment aims and objectives. Any investment made or action taken on the basis of any information on this website is taken solely at the risk and responsibility of the investor. The value of your investments, and any income derived from them, may go down as well as up. You may not get back all the money that you invest. If in any doubt, you should seek independent advice from a qualified investment or financial adviser.